I have been thinking lately how much life has surprised me. Never would I have thought my feet would be where they are at this moment. I have at times weeped for things that I have left but lately I have felt this freedom. The more I embrace the season I am in the more I have started to own this knowledge of letting go of perception, of who I thought I had to be. I am not in search of who I am but who I want to be. I get to choose and decide for myself the person I am. This is my list of things I want to be
- A brave hearted, cliff jumper who never lets fear stop her.
- A creative dreamer who believes beyond what is and sees the beautiful possibilities that could be.
- A hope seeker, always choosing the faith filled whispers speaking to her heart.
- A story teller writing a love letter with her life to her God.
- A mighty spirt, strong with courage in the middle of the storms, determined to be a conquering queen to the things trying to destroy her.
This is my list of things I want to be. I am working on all of them and showing grace to myself when I fail and fall short. It is a good thing to write down and think of the things you are working on being. I would love to hear what is on your list!